Last update: August 2022
We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except as necessary to provide our Services, as required by law, or as otherwise described in this Policy. For the purposes of this Policy, “Services” shall include all Websites (as defined below) and any and all products or services made available therefrom or otherwise by DAY.IO.
- FROM WHOM WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This Policy applies to DAY.IO’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of the following categories of individuals:
- End Users of our website(s) and mobile app(s): Individuals who use our websites or our mobile applications. For the purposes of this Policy, “Websites” shall refer collectively to this site (https://day.io/) as well as any other websites or mobile applications DAY.IO owns or operates, unless specifically stated otherwise in such other websites or mobile applications’ respective privacy policies. For clarity, “Websites” does not include any sites owned or operated by our Customers.
- Customers: Those who register on their own or on behalf of an entity or organization to use any of the DAY.IO Services (as defined below), including administrators on a Customer account.
- Business Contacts: Individuals who provide their information to DAY.IO or DAY.IO representatives in connection to a business inquiry or similar interaction, or those who attend or register to attend DAY.IO-sponsored events or other events at which DAY.IO participates.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
End Users of our website(s) and mobile app(s):
- Contact information.We collect contact data (such as name, phone number and email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Log Files and technical information.When you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the internet, including our Websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences. We also collect information when End Users use our Services. This information may also include but is not limited to IP addresses, unique and persistent device identifiers, geo-location, WiFi information, operating system and device information, system configuration information, and other information about traffic to and from Customers’ websites (collectively, “Log Data”). We collect and use Log Data to operate, maintain, and improve our Services in performance of our obligations under our Customer agreements. For example, Log Data can help us to detect new threats, identify malicious third parties, and provide more robust security protection for our Customers.
- Customer Account Information.When you register for a DAY.IO account, we collect your email address and other contact data (such as your name, address, email and phone number). We refer to this information as “Customer Information” for the purposes of this Policy. Customer Information is required to identify you as a Customer and permit you to access your account(s). By voluntarily providing us with such Customer Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
- Customer Employees’ Information. When we provide our Services to Customers, by their nature, part of our Services requires the identification of Customers’ employees (“Employee“). In such cases the Customer may provide us with personal information pertaining to its Employees (“Employee Information“) which may include an Employee’s name, ID, employee number, phone number, email address, physical address, image, and related vacation and/or sick leave information, biometric identifiers (such as facial recognition or fingerprint information) which shall be processed solely in order to provide that Customer with our Services, and where applicable, subject to a separate data processing agreement. If you are our Customer’s Employee and you have any questions with respect to your Employee Information processed by us, it is advisable to contact your employer directly as we process Employee Information on your employer’s behalf and subject to legal and contractual obligations we are subject to, and we may be limited in our ability to comply with your requests. As a Customer, by providing us with Employee Information, you represent and warrant to have provided all necessary disclosures to your Employees, and obtained any necessary consents, in order to share Employee Information with us and provide us with your processing instructions with respect thereto.
- Payment Information.When you sign up for one of our paid Services, you must provide billing information. The information you will need to submit depends on which billing method you choose. For example, if you pay with a credit card, we will collect your card information and billing address, although we do not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers.
- We may ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which DAY.IO (and/or its representatives) participates.
- COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
- When you visit or access our Websites, we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“).
You can control how DAY.IO uses Tracking Technologies by changing your preferences through our cookie settings menu.
- These Tracking Technologies allow us and third parties to automatically collect information about you (such as your IP address, device unique identifiers and your online behavior), in order to enhance your navigation on our Websites, improve our Websites’ performance and customize your experience on our Websites, as well as for advertising and fraud prevention purposes. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Websites, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our End Users, Customers and partners.
- Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device. Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your personal information to perform a contract with your employer or yourself, (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
DAY.IO only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website and Services;
- enable you to access and use the Websites and Services;
- process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See Section 8 below for information on managing your communication preferences.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- personalize the Websites and Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
We may combine information we collect as described above with personal information we obtain from third parties. For example, we may combine information entered on a DAY.IO sales submission form with information we receive from a third-party business intelligence providers to enhance our ability to market our Services to Customers or potential Customers.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies of DAY.IO;
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Services to Customers;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- As you may otherwise consent to from time to time.
- INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
Additionally, whenever DAY.IO shares personal information originating in the EEA, UK or Switzerland with a Service Provider or a DAY.IO entity outside the EEA, UK or Switzerland, not residing in an approved jurisdiction, we will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses, UK Transfer Addendum, or the another applicable data framework.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you reside in the EU, UK or in another jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Employees: DAY.IO has no direct relationship with Employees whose data is provided by their Employer. We rely upon our Customers (which are the Employer) and their instructions with respect to complying with Employees data subject requests. If an Employee requests that we access, correct, update, or delete their information, we will direct that Employee to contact their Employer (our Customer). Our Customers are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to their Employee Information.
We will retain personal information for as long as necessary to operate our Websites or provide Services. We will retain and use Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected for, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal information or other content you transmit using the Services or Websites, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of majority (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Majority”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Websites or Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of majority. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Majority without verification of parental or legal guardian consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Majority, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, so please re-visit this page frequently. All other changes to this Policy are effective as of the stated “Last Updated” date, and your continued use of the Websites or Services after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
- BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Day.io Israel Ltd.
2 Hashlosha st
Tel – Aviv 6109202